Monday, August 17, 2015

Today'Is A New Day

Good morning, how are all of you? I am well, thank the Lord. I slept like a brick, after two nights of waking up in the middle of the night, and going to bed late.

I have plans to start up my word counting again. I started last night, but was too distracted to keep going. Plus, it was kind of late, so that's okay. I wrote  . . . 3-400 words last night. So that is not bad, when you think about it. At least I did wrote something instead of nothing at all.

Today is "cleaning day", so everyone around me is trying to get chores and stuff like that going. I do the screens and fans, but the deal is that I can do those in the afternoon, while my sister is on my laptop. Points to me for putting that together. Imagine 15+ people hustling around the house, trying to get things going.

Today I also have plans to make a run to the mail box, and hopefully my next book is there, waiting for me. I added ten books to my 2015 Reading Challenge on Goodreads, because I did not expect to get that many books read, and I started in the middle of the summer. I'm actually back at the number I originally started with, 45. I lowered it, because I did not think I would get around to that many. So, little by little, I have raised the number by five, until yesterday, when I added 10. I had lowered the number to 15 books at the beginning.

I have decided to read all of Jenni James' books, however many chapters that are available, on Wattpad. She has her complete series posted (except for Beauty and the Beast) and each book stops somewhere, because her publisher said to keep some chapters on reserve. Promotional purposes. I loved The Twelve Dancing Princess! I loved the story, the characters, and the fact that is was a clean read. Clean reads are bae in my house, and it is kind of hard to come by them. Especially when you have tons of siblings who borrow your books. So, that is what I plan to do.

I also am hoping to get a Kindle (Paperwhite or Fire HD, whichever I get my hands on). I know I have said that before, but it is hard to do when I don't have an income yet. I'm working on that detail.

Well, I shall be back later. I am trying to finish my morning tech routine before I am called to do my usual sister duties. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment